TANKLESS® Underground rainwater storage (Patent Application No. 2020904238) can be installed in a variety of situations:
Suitable for both residential and commercial installation. TANKLESS® Underground Rainwater Storage can collect and store from 2,200 to 100,000+litres.
|•||Existing Residential (front or rear yards, courtyards)|
|•||Existing Commercial (industrial building grounds)|
|•||All properties under construction|
|•||Schools and Kindergartens|
|•||Institutional grounds and gardens|
|•||Grass playing fields|
|•||Public parks, sporting and recreational grounds|
|•||Swimming pool conversion to Tank|
TANKLESS® Underground Rainwater Storage maximizes your rainwater collection capacity. Water your garden, wash your car (or boat), top up your pool or connect to your toilets and laundry with the peace of mind knowing you are using your own water and making your own contribution to its preservation.
Why TANKLESS – Pool to Water Tank Conversion?
- Is tailor made for pools with the finished height level with existing coping/paving
- Can be reversed back to pool at a later stage as a selling point
- No Concrete breaking or hammering
- Significant volumes of screening rock around the perforated coils adding weight and alleviating hydro-static issues of an empty pool when irrigating
- Finished veneer can be veggie garden, lawn, native garden with a shallow pond decking, paving, synthetic turf